In the unlikely event that a Ryco product is found to be defective due to defects in material and/or workmanship, we will replace it for you free of charge (subject to conditions).
What is covered by this voluntary warranty?
In addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law, Ryco Group Pty Ltd provides a LIMITED WARRANTY for RYCO products that expires either 1 YEAR after the installation of the product or upon the expiration of the operation period recommended by the original equipment manufacturer for the vehicle/engine (whichever comes first).
During this warranty period if any engine or equipment is damaged as a direct result of the use of a proven defective RYCO product, Ryco Group will pay to restore the engine or equipment to a condition equivalent to the state of the engine or equipment immediately prior to the damage. Consequential damage claims will not be covered by this voluntary warranty.
Conditions of this warranty
This warranty covers product fitted to vehicles in original condition and installed in accordance with current published vehicle listings.
This warranty does not apply to product that:
- Has been subject to misuse, neglect, negligence, damage or accident
- That has been improperly maintained, operated or installed
- Has not been installed in accordance with the installation instructions in effect at the time of installation
- Has not been installed in accordance with the vehicle, engine or equipment manufacturers’ recommendations
- Has been fitted to any vehicle that has been changed or modified from original specification
- Has not been installed in accordance with current Ryco published catalogue vehicle listings
- Is subject to any other external factor outside the control of Ryco Group
How to make a claim
To make a warranty claim you should:
- Return the RYCO product to the place of purchase as soon as practicable after you become aware of the defect
- If the reseller you purchased the product from cannot help you resolve the issue, Ryco Group will be contacted on your behalf
- A description of the fault, application details and any additional information must be provided to Ryco Group to assist in warranty assessment
- If required, the product must be returned unaltered and unchanged for Ryco Group inspection
- All receipts must be provided for processing
Return & Inspection
- If Ryco Group requests that you deliver the defective RYCO product to Ryco Group for examination, Ryco Group will reimburse you for your reasonable delivery costs if Ryco Group approves your claim.
- Ryco Group Sales Support can be contacted directly on free call 1800 804 541 between 8am and 5pm EST Monday to Friday or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- It may be necessary for Ryco Group to inspect any engine damage. Contact must be made with Ryco Group to discuss the defective Ryco product before any repairs are carried out.
Ryco Group will undertake the following actions (if and when required):
- If Ryco Group requires an inspection of the vehicle or engine to be undertaken, it will arrange (at its expense) for an employee or agent to carry out the inspection as soon as practicable. Ryco Group will use its best endeavours to undertake this no more than 14 days after it has received the defective product.
- Within 21 days of carrying out an inspection or receiving a defective product for examination, the warranty claim will be assessed by Ryco Group on the basis of our product knowledge and reasonable judgement and will be accepted if:
- A relevant defect is found
- The warranty claim is made during the warranty period; and
- None of the excluded conditions listed above apply
- Where products are required to be sent to overseas to Ryco Group affiliates for further assessment, the response period may be extended.
This voluntary warranty is given by Ryco Group Pty Ltd (ACN 004 237 727)
Business Address: 29 Taras Avenue ALTONA NORTH VICTORIA 3025
Free Call Phone: 1800 804 541
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.