In addition to the rights that you may have as a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law, Ryco Group Pty Ltd provides a LIMITED REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE for RYCO products bought new in Australia that expires either 1 YEAR after the installation of the product or upon the expiration of the service interval recommended by the original equipment manufacturer for the vehicle/engine (whichever comes first).
During this replacement guarantee period if any engine or equipment is damaged in Australia as a direct result of the use of a RYCO product that Ryco Group determines to be defective, Ryco Group will replace the defective Ryco product free of charge and pay to restore the engine or equipment to a condition equivalent to the state of the engine or equipment immediately prior to the damage
This warranty covers product fitted to vehicles in original condition and installed in accordance with current published vehicle listings.
This warranty does not apply to product that:
• Has been subject to misuse, neglect, negligence, damage or accident
• That has been improperly maintained, operated or installed
• Has been fitted to any vehicle that has been changed or modified from original specification (unless the Ryco product is specifically intended for such use)
• Is used for applications contrary to those specified in the relevant Ryco catalogue vehicle listings
• Has been selected solely on a visual and/or dimensional basis
• Has been improperly selected contrary to vehicle or performance specifications
• Has been used other than for its intended purpose
• Has been bought outside Ryco’s authorised distribution network
• Has been damaged as a result of external factors beyond the control of Ryco Group
To make a claim under this replacement guarantee:
• If Ryco Group requires an inspection of the vehicle or engine to be undertaken, it will arrange (at its expense) for an employee or agent to carry out the inspection as soon as practicable. Ryco Group will use its best endeavours to carry out this inspection within 14 days of being notified of the claim.
• Within 21 days of carrying out an inspection or receiving a product that is claimed to be defective for examination, the warranty claim will be assessed by Ryco Group on the basis of our product knowledge and reasonable judgement and will be accepted if:
• A relevant defect is found
• The warranty claim is made during the warranty period; and
• None of the excluded conditions listed above apply
• Where products are required to be sent to overseas to Ryco Group affiliates for further assessment, the response period may be extended.
This voluntary warranty is given by Ryco Group Pty Ltd (ACN 004 237 727)
Business Address: 29 Taras Avenue ALTONA NORTH VICTORIA 3025
Free Call Phone: 1800 804 541
This replacement and restoration will be provided on a without prejudice basis, and without any admission of liability. Consequential damage claims will not be covered by this replacement guarantee.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.