Like most businesses, we know that our success lies in delivering excellent service to you, our customer. Our customer service charter sets out our commitment to provide you, with the service you can expect. At the RYCO Group, we have the needs of your business at the forefront of everything we do.
We’re committed to:
- Providing a range of methods for you to choose when contacting us
- Delivering prompt, honest and courteous service
- Listening and responding to your needs in a timely manner
- Working with you to provide the best solution
- Demonstrating technical and professional competence in providing advice
- Keeping you informed on the status of your enquiry where applicable
- Respecting your privacy and protecting your information
Our Customer Service Principles
- We will respond to your enquiries through our phone, web enquiries and live chat services.
- We aim to respond to phone enquiries within 10 minutes
- We aim to respond to emails by close of business that day
- We aim to respond to live web chats, available on our websites, within 3 minutes
- Our people understand your issues because of their extensive experience and market knowledge in our business.
- We aim to tailor our response to your needs.
We protect your personal information:
- We are open and transparent about our processes
- We aim to provide consistent and clear information across our communication channels
- We will give you access to your personal information if you request it
- Our business dealings with you will be conducted with integrity and honesty
- Our people will focus on helping you find solutions
- Every customer is treated equally
- Our people will be accountable in their dealings with you
If you use our online services you can expect:
- The website to be easy to use, with intuitive navigations and customised content so you can find what you need
- You can access our information using any device, any time
- If you sign up to receive our information, to always have the option to unsubscribe
If you call our toll-free number you can expect:
- To be able to contact our support service centre between 8am to 5pm nationally from Monday to Friday
- Our staff to be experienced and knowledgeable
To allow us to help, we expect you will:
- Give us information that is timely, accurate and complete to the best of your knowledge
- Take the time to understand your obligations and aim to fulfil them
- Provide us with honest and constructive feedback on our service
- Contact us if we have made an error or acted inappropriately and wish to make a complaint
In our dealings with you we will be professional and understanding. We commit to our staff individually and collectively upholding the RYCO Group business values:
- Safety first
- A professional team
- High performance culture
- Innovative products & services
- Absolute Integrity
- Respect, always
- Sense of urgency
We value your opinion
Feedback includes compliments, complaints and suggestions, or any information on our business product, service or performance. You can provide feedback using our online feedback form or by calling us on 1800 804 541 or 0800 838 222 in New Zealand. Should you have a complaint, we appreciate you providing us with the first opportunity to resolve it.
Making a complaint will not affect your relationship with us. All people have the right to raise concerns and make legitimate complaints and expect that the issues raised will be handled in a fair, confidential and responsive manner, free from repercussion or prejudice.
Download the Customer Service Charter Here